[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Grills
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Grills

Grills

Postby JMSinMaryland » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:41 am

Anyone remove the grill off of a 97-99 Camry? Wondering how difficult? I was thinking of having a billet grille CNC'd and powdercoating it black but unfortunately the grill is molded into the bumper. Pics please. Jon.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:12 am

A few people at TN have dremeled (cut) out the bumper cover to take on this project of making some grill for it. I'm waiting to upgrade my frontbumper and add halo headlights from 01-02 camrys.
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Grill

Postby JMSinMaryland » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:18 am

Anybody have the inner grill cut out on this forum for a 97-99 Camry, preferably white? Jon.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry