[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - springs?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

springs?

springs?

Postby zippy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:21 pm

Is there a difference between the 1st gen v6 Solara springs and the 4th gen v6 Camry springs? I tried the search and came out with nothing. Thanks
zippy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cRaCkeD oUt » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:27 pm

I dont think so. Why?
Own yaH! @_@

2005 Toyota Solara SE Sport 5Spd. I4- Artic White
cRaCkeD oUt
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby zippy » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:03 am

I’m looking for about a 1” drop all around. I was hoping that that the Solara springs were a little shorter and stiffer.
zippy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:30 pm

both springs are usually same, the part number for solara ends w/ SOL and ones for camry end w/ CAM, but the rest of the part numbers are same. I've got trd camry springs on my solara (and my friends' got trd solara springs in his camry)...so yeah, they are interchangable.
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry