[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - camry 99 cd player
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

camry 99 cd player

camry 99 cd player

Postby syxx » Sat Jan 04, 2003 10:52 pm

i just got my camry for christmas and it seems like the cd player is messed up. its either the cd player, or a coincidence that whenever i put my foot on the brake the cd starts to skip. and its not my cds cause i keep them in perfect condition and it happened to like 6 or so of them. anyone know whats wrong?
syxx

Postby Gunman » Sat Jan 04, 2003 10:54 pm

wow, i had a customer with 2000 camry with almost the same problem, after getting a new one, everything was fine
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: camry 99 cd player

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:44 am

syxx wrote:i just got my camry for christmas and it seems like the cd player is messed up. its either the cd player, or a coincidence that whenever i put my foot on the brake the cd starts to skip. and its not my cds cause i keep them in perfect condition and it happened to like 6 or so of them. anyone know whats wrong?

For some reason that specific model cd player had that problem. Mine was replaced under warranty at the time for that same symptom on my 99 SE V6.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Toyota Camry