[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Who wants free swaybars?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Who wants free swaybars?

Who wants free swaybars?

Postby Leets » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:54 pm

I found out that Addco is looking for a 98-01 ES300/Camry to test out front and rear sway bars on. They'll need to borrow the car for about a day or so, but when the finished product is ready you get a free set. I'd do it myself, but they're located on the other side of the country from me. If anybody is around the NorthWest part of North Carolina or Southern Tennessee (or willing to make that drive) then please contact the nice folks at Addco or you can just pm me and I'll set you up with them.

Contact Info:

Addco
1596 Linville Falls Hwy
Linville Falls, North Carolina

Ask for Dan Osborne, and tell him Carlos from Performance Center sent you.
Leets
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Camry