[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - No Sticky on 07 Camry?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

No Sticky on 07 Camry?

No Sticky on 07 Camry?

Postby onefiend » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:03 pm

I think this is the first time I've been in the "Toyota Camry" section of the SG.com forum, I was hoping to find a sticky and any news on the 2007 Camry.

Only info. I could find was whatever was on the toyota.com site. I guess they'll be here alot sooner rather than later anyway, and a full on sticky thread about it would be pointless.
2007 Camry SE V6
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby PhreakdOut » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:18 pm

For those of you who just hate the front end, I think I have found a couple solutions:

1) The new Lexus ES350 nose and hood. OK, it's a big bag of bones to spend and there's always a chance something may not fit right. However, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Note the hood cuts straight across instead of buldging upward like the "zit" on the 07 Camry. The Lexus grill could be replaced thus making the potential for a nice custom front end.

2) Coming back from Japan, I had a chance to sneak a peak at the Chinese version of the new Camry. Their hood is just like the Lexus' hood and the front end is a much toned down version of the new Camry grill. The emblem is slightly smaller and embedded in a thin chrome top strip. (This may have been a Proto vehicle so who knows if this idea was killed.) The point is that so long as we can get a Toyota part number for the Chinese front end, it may be possible to get. (Worth checking out.)

3) I also am saying my nightly prayers to the Aftermarket Gods. This poor car needs some love. Lots of potential. Just a misguided front end design.

(My 2 yen)
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby lilm » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:30 pm

PhreakdOut wrote:
(My 2 yen)

lol your retarded

ya hopefully someone can fix the front once they get their hands on it:)
[quote="PhreakdOut"]Nice Jeff. I can't even get fat chicks to pose with my cars. [/quote]
lilm
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SunnySolara » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:41 am

The front end isn't so bad on the sport edition. Maybe I'm getting used to it.
SunnySolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SunnySolara » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:27 am

I found a review on the 2007 Camry. http://www.familycar.com/RoadTests/ToyotaCamry/
SunnySolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby onefiend » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:45 pm

I really think this new Camry might be my next ride. I am selling my Solara to my brother in June and I have looked at all kinds of cars. Been looking at the Maxima, Gen2 Solara SE Sport, Mazda RX-8, TSX, Accord EXV6 coupe, and even the slow but affordable IS250.

My only fear is that every Mom and Grandma will own a Camry I can even see them in the SE version with the bodykit, sigh. I wish they made a Gen3 Solara!
2007 Camry SE V6
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Toyota Camry