[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2007 CAMRY the new YARIS, and FJ CRUISER are now out
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

2007 CAMRY the new YARIS, and FJ CRUISER are now out

Postby Nodrogkam » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:07 pm

the TRD wheels are 19 inches? I thought the SE went with 18's.

Anyways the toyota website definately tells you a lot about the camry. I have yet test drive one but so far so good.

Be warned about issues some people are having with the XLE. The rest of the models seem ok for now. Like with all new gens, there are bound to be some glitches.

I've seen a lot of FJ cruisers around. Intresting car indeed.
1998 Camry XLE V6
My Car Domain
Nodrogkam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby that1mexguy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:50 am

no no no, I didn't say I saw it at the dealership on 19s... I saw it out on the streets w/ 19s and dual exhaust and since I hadn't seen one w/dual exhaust I then went to the dealership to make sure I wasn't seeing things... so whoever bought this camry I saw seems like they got the sports package and dropped some wheels in it and it look baaaaaaad as hell!
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Nodrogkam » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:12 pm

toyota is following a new design pattern. all started with the avalon. The rest followed suit in a less obvious manner.

In real life i have to say the car seems better and infact smaller. At least when you standin front or in the back of the car. The interior is large in size, and overall not bad. The quality of most materials seems to have improved, but the HVAC buttons seem somewhat cheap and the fully lit head unit is...iffy IMO.

No one can argue about the increase in power and performance, especially in the v6 SE.
1998 Camry XLE V6
My Car Domain
Nodrogkam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Nodrogkam » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:13 pm

that1mexguy wrote:no no no, I didn't say I saw it at the dealership on 19s... I saw it out on the streets w/ 19s and dual exhaust and since I hadn't seen one w/dual exhaust I then went to the dealership to make sure I wasn't seeing things... so whoever bought this camry I saw seems like they got the sports package and dropped some wheels in it and it look baaaaaaad as hell!

my bad man...read it wrong i guess.
1998 Camry XLE V6
My Car Domain
Nodrogkam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry