[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - ES 300 bumper
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

ES 300 bumper

ES 300 bumper

Postby CamryJas » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:03 pm

Does anyone know if a 2000 ES 300 bumper will fit in with a 2000 camry. I saw a ES300 today almost identical to my camry. Both the same color and I think the fog lights on the ES300 would look really good with my car.
2000 Camry XLE v6
CamryJas
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: ES 300 bumper

Postby Flipside909 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:03 pm

CamryJas wrote:Does anyone know if a 2000 ES 300 bumper will fit in with a 2000 camry. I saw a ES300 today almost identical to my camry. Both the same color and I think the fog lights on the ES300 would look really good with my car.

Nope it wont fit unless you do extensive modifications to your front fascia, fenders, and etc.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: ES 300 bumper

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:18 am

CamryJas wrote:Does anyone know if a 2000 ES 300 bumper will fit in with a 2000 camry. I saw a ES300 today almost identical to my camry. Both the same color and I think the fog lights on the ES300 would look really good with my car.

If you are referring to the red Camry, the guy imported the bumper from UK..gen 4.5Cam's in Uk got integrated fog lights (option)..Best bet would be to find a dealer willing to ship bumper cover+2 ligths+reinforcements directly from there. Good luck...and if you go ahead...post us pricing and pic's!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry