[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Please Sign the Petition .....
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Please Sign the Petition .....

Please Sign the Petition .....

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:00 am

For those that don't know...my camry was shot for Import Tuner back in August...well, it turnes out Jason(editor) doesn't feel there is enought aftermarket support, or even people that care about Camry's to have it in the magazine. I plan to prove him wrong. Please sign the petition. Once I get plenty of signatures, I will present this to him along with some Vital statistics about Camry's and there owners. And now, it's not so much about me getting my car in the mag, just he RESPECT we deserve and the right we have to be heard!

Please pass the word..
Thanks,
Shawn
http://www.PetitionPetition.com/cgi/petition.cgi?id=5167

Postby Yanks0114 » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:02 am

Just signed it.

For everyone who doesn't know shawn he is a respected member of teamsc3.com and really got screwed on the photo shoot. Lets support him and the camry platform :D
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Missay » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:19 pm

i signed it too.

"if you build it, they will come" :wink:
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Peter » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:25 pm

I signed it too. Maybe once you get the camry in there, someday one of our solara's will be on the cover.
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Turbo Camry » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:07 pm

i dont get it though...if Turbo Magazine feels that they can run one in there...why does Import Tuner not think so? Is IT a honda based magazine or what, cause thats all i ever see in that blasted mag...thats why i let my subscription run out. :evil:
Carlos
1997 Turbocharged Toyota Camry show car
Turbo Camry
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby CrazyCraig » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:00 pm

I really do have to agree with the publishers statement regarding the aftermarket strength of the Camry/Solara line. By publishing articles and pictures of these model lines and others like it, he would definately strengthen the aftermarket as exposure to the lines would breed the demand. It seems that he is only shooting himself in the foot with this decision. By helping strengthen the aftermarket, he would be creating more advertising dollars for his own damn magazine! :evil:
CrazyCraig
CrazyCraig
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Toyota Camry