[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - corner bulbs.
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

corner bulbs.

corner bulbs.

Postby Turbo Camry » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:01 pm

Hey, anybody know what color bulbs, and manufacturer of corner bulbs would best match 8000k HID lights? I had origionaly put clear bulbs on there when i had the colored bulbs up front to match a little more, but now i would like to have some sort of color matching. :evil:

Follow this link to see pic (imagestation is dumb sometimes)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pc8c33b780e375eb072c88ce2ee7950da/fc8b2a3c.jpg.orig.jpg
Last edited by Turbo Camry on Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carlos
1997 Turbocharged Toyota Camry show car
Turbo Camry
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby happy_aggies » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:28 pm

I tried but so far they all looks dim or yellowish compares to HID.
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry