[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - car audio
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

car audio

car audio

Postby savage sound » Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:12 am

hey just wondering if any one on here has a nice system in their car. i my self have :
2-Tweeter E-Power
2-6.5" mid/tweeter Pioneer TS-A1667
2-5.25" mid/tweeter RockfordFosgate
2-6*9" mid/tweeter Pioneer
X-Plode Head Unit Sony
6 disc CD changer Pioneer
Amp. American Legacy brg. 180w
Amp. pioneer 100w
12" subwoofer Jensen

let me know what u all have!

ps. any one from chicago?
savage sound

Postby eddie » Wed Nov 27, 2002 8:31 am

my wife and I actually compete with our camry for sound quality at iasca and slapshow events. we have been doing this for the last 3 years or so and its very fun.
our system has:
Image dynamic mini-horns
Image dynamic mid-bass
Image dynamic subs
Crossfire 6 Channel amp
Crossfire eq
Crossfire crossover
JVC deck and 12 disk changer
stinger battery, cap, wires, fuse
custom install with lcd tv
playstation, tv tuner
digital camera in the trunk.