[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - camry sc questions
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

camry sc questions

camry sc questions

Postby WindomSC » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:44 pm

All right guys im new to the form and just wanted to make a quick question. i have a 2000 Lexus es 300. and i wanted to make it supercharged. its auto and yes its a v6. alot of people say the es300 and the carmy have the same parts even the engine is the same. even tho mines comes with a VVTI they still say it has the same engine. well here is my question can i use a supercharger from a 00 Camry that auto v6 and put in onto my es300? plz help
WindomSC
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby **PoshPepper** » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:01 pm

As far as I know the SC is not compatible with VVTi...
There maybe a way to disable the VVTi, but I don't know about that stuff...
The Original... SOcalLARA
Milt's OTHER ride
**PoshPepper**
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:21 pm

if you really want to research this through - there is a Kazuma supercharger (same people that trd outsourced their s/c from) for the 1mzfe w/ vvti. Lurke around the mr2 forums. I don't know if its available stateside...so it might be a special order from japan. its not like pick-you-parts at autozone!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby WindomSC » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:40 pm

i really want the trd one... idk if they make one for a avalon but a 01 has the same motor as mines. i work for auto zone so i know what they have and dont. i did alittle research today and found out that the motors were the same. now im gonna try to find a Avalon supercharge. if anyone knows of one plz let me know
WindomSC
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby lilm » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:42 pm

we did have a supercharged member with a avalon but i think he sold it

otherwise.....there is supposidly a supercharger made for the vvti engines...like jai said you should look on the mr2 boards for it....i think it war....red?
[quote="PhreakdOut"]Nice Jeff. I can't even get fat chicks to pose with my cars. [/quote]
lilm
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Eye8Pussies » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:35 am

^ that was bunthy

but he had it on the non-vvti generation avalon
HaHa

Ripped...and the girls are loving it. ;)
Eye8Pussies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry