[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - DIY
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

DIY

DIY

Postby CamryCoupe » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:24 am

anyone got any cool DIY for a 96 Camry Coupe? just post them up here...im looking from cheap/free things to do to my car that wont make it look ugly
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ClassySolaraGuy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:43 am

Black out emblems or remove them, grill inserts, tint or make rear taillights red.... :D
Project: Icis (My gurls 05' Sport 3MZ)

"Passion in a project reveals the perfection at work"
ClassySolaraGuy
1 Rockin' Solara
1 Rockin' Solara

Postby CamryCoupe » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:32 am

the grill thing i have been thinking about for a while but am not sure on that...the emblems...how you black them out? i removed the ones i want gone and the camry on the back i can't cause its got holes behind the letters and i already have my car tinted...how do i make the orange on the tail red? sorry im not that experianced with DIY
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Camry