[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Question about website promotion!
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Question about website promotion!

Question about website promotion!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:20 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I have a 2002 Camry Black LE. I was wondering what do you all think about the vizage.com body kit? Anyway, I am really glad to find a forum on Camrys. These cars are not very much used for "tricking out". Though, I would hope that this website expands very much in the future. I have ideas to put this website on more search engines, and all the members probably have meets. What do you all think about this. We have only less than a thousand members. We should model our site from HondaSUV.com and there member site. I do hope that this site does NOT turn into a website which only allows for members who are willing to come to meets (like TeamSC3.com), though I highly respect those websites. Thank you for your time.

Very Truly Yours,

Next Big Member, and Camry Promoter

Re: Question about website promotion!

Postby Flipside909 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:15 pm

Anonymous wrote:Anyway, I am really glad to find a forum on Camrys. These cars are not very much used for "tricking out". Though, I would hope that this website expands very much in the future. I have ideas to put this website on more search engines, and all the members probably have meets. What do you all think about this. We have only less than a thousand members. We should model our site from HondaSUV.com and there member site. I do hope that this site does NOT turn into a website which only allows for members who are willing to come to meets (like TeamSC3.com), though I highly respect those websites. Thank you for your time.

Very Truly Yours,

Wow, you really haven't been out much haven't ya? First of all this is mainly a Solara forum with a Camry category added for no real reason. If you want to see the biggest Camry forum out there, come to Camryman.org or our forums at TeamSC3.com.

Let me drop some knowledge on you about TeamSC3 since you seem a little misinformed. TeamSC3 is a California based owners & enthisuasts club for Camrys and all owners and enthusiasts alike. We put OUR forums out there for the general public to share and trade info on pertinent Camry/Solara topics including even other Toyotas as well.

I do hope that this site does NOT turn into a website which only allows for members who are willing to come to meets (like TeamSC3.com), though I highly respect those websites. Thank you for your time.

I kind of take offense to that statement because you basically stereotyped our organization like those other crews and car clubs out there. If you think about it...and this is MAINLY common sense, our meets are placed in the "SPECIAL EVENTS" forum in PUBLIC display. Now...if we did not want non TeamSC3 members at those events...it wouldn't be posted in a general public forum. It's that simple. Our invitation on our forums and other forums to OUR meets has always been open since day one...no where does it say that NON SC3 members cannot go. If that was the case, you wouldn't know about when we do really meet up (which happens in some circumstances when topics and ideas are only SC3 member pertinent). Perhaps if you came to a meet instead of badmouthing it, your ideas will change. Don't bash it until you experience it for yourself. It's that simple.

We should model our site from HondaSUV.com and there member site.
Okay wait a minute, the last time I checked, you are only a newbie here...and you expect to make change? You think people are gonna follow on your accord? Think again kid.

Very Truly Yours,

If you're such a "Next Big Member & Camry Promoter", what's your name and why are you posting as an Anonymous poster? You have something to hide? First impressions do count and so far it's only small talk.

-Ryan
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby qlaval » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:11 pm

FLIPSIDE909 1 - GUEST 0 :lol:
qlaval
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:05 pm

LOL. We can't even call it Newbie bashing because he hasn't joined yet.

We do not have an active camry population at all
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:43 pm

Yanks0114 wrote:LOL. We can't even call it Newbie bashing because he hasn't joined yet.

Technically we do because most everyone drives a Camry...Solara. ;)
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:59 pm

Flipside909 wrote:
Yanks0114 wrote:LOL. We can't even call it Newbie bashing because he hasn't joined yet.

Technically we do because most everyone drives a Camry...Solara. ;)

HAHA. I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want everyone to get upset. I'm proud to drive a camry :D
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Toyota Camry