[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 04 Camry wheel offset?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

04 Camry wheel offset?

04 Camry wheel offset?

Postby Aizen » Thu May 31, 2007 9:20 pm

Hi I'm sorry if this subject already been talked about before, but I still wan't to know if a certain wheel will fit in my 2004 Camry.
5ziggen FN01R-C 18x8.5 +38 offset. Thanks in advance :D oh yeah and will it be flush with the fender and not stick out because I do not want fender flares. Thanks again
Aizen
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ASG14 » Thu May 31, 2007 10:29 pm

Not sure on this fitting, but stock Alloy's on the Gen 5 have an offset of 45 and 50mm.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: 04 Camry wheel offset?

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:37 am

Aizen wrote:Hi I'm sorry if this subject already been talked about before, but I still wan't to know if a certain wheel will fit in my 2004 Camry.
5ziggen FN01R-C 18x8.5 +38 offset. Thanks in advance :D oh yeah and will it be flush with the fender and not stick out because I do not want fender flares. Thanks again

Yes they will fit.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Toyota Camry