[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - new rims need some help
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

new rims need some help

new rims need some help

Postby trdkamuri51o » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:17 pm

so the widest i can pull is a 10 in the rear safely..

ive been lookin around and brought my car back to the shop to fix an area on the rear bumper that i noticed two days ago..

while its down ive been looking for wheels

colors on the car areK: graphite/silver roof... gold pinstripe all the way around.
with a slight flare.. ill post pics of the car on saturday when i pick her up AGAIN..

till then i need a few opinions on wheels

and milton i do actually value you input so a realistic post would be appreciated

ive been looking at ame wheels for a while now..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AME-SHAL ... 6728QQrdZ1
other than a redrill of holes (5x112 wont work) what do you guys think?

or these: DPE

advan sienna

45+ offset would need major spacers.. like 30 rear and 20 front to make it look right

what can i say i miss my gold...
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby woa_its_j3ff » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:51 pm

imho i think the first set AME wheels or w/e u showed dont look so good. im really digging the DPE wheels though..
where many hate, few will love,
But for those who love,
they'll see what it's like to live.

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:10 pm

Call me.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby trdkamuri51o » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:45 pm

i wonder if yo ass is still up..
call u tommrow when i pick up the car

trdkamuri51o

Postby trdkamuri51o » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:45 pm

only two pics for now.. i had to bring her back i found some unsigtly areas along the car.. where they took off the moldings and bodylines.. the rear bumper had a slight stress fracture that i know will grow in time so its getting fixed again.. add in the slightly off area on the trunk and they didnt put in my pinstripe and so on...

interior is gutted completely waiting on the rest of my suede to come in so i can finish the headliner doors and so on.. dash is black if u cant tell from the pix.. all interior work is being done by my guy wing.. who does alarm/stereo/wiring/interior for his hobby.. he also made the only gen 1.5 aftermarket grill on krawzyazns car.

that and the axis se7ens & armano gt-5's are up for local sale so i can pick up my advans..

it will be about 3 more weeks before i get it done.. the body guy is on his vacation for now.. so i cant hate on him for that.. so while he is gone ill be putting back together the interior..

anyways the paint is going to be a bit lighter on the new respray on the sides.. i decided that color was too dark for me on the bottom...

trdkamuri51o

Return to Toyota Camry