[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NorCal/C-SPEC Anniversary Meet!!!!!!
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

NorCal/C-SPEC Anniversary Meet!!!!!!

NorCal/C-SPEC Anniversary Meet!!!!!!

Postby TraPSpeeD95 » Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:19 pm

Hey all,

To the many people who i know on this forum and to the administrator AKA Steve you have been one of the most prestigous people who own a solara/camry. So anyways i was hoping that you would personally make our meet just so everyone knows who the creator of solaraguy is and just to meet with all the NorCal people. Hopefully you can make it. Our next BIG meet will be held on May 25th, 2002. It will be held at 12 noon at Treasure Island. Treasure Island is not that big of a place, so if you drive around it your most likely gonna run into a big lot where there are a whole bunch of camry/solara's there. I am hoping that you make it, but also for all the other camry/solara owners out there that wanna go, I hope you guys can make it too. Everyone is welcome to go, and who knows we might just have a great bbq there with the click full of camry/solaras we already know. So the more the people the better it is. So i hope everyone can make, hope to see everyone there!

J
Jeff
TraPSpeeD95
C-SPEC Founder!!!!!!!!

Yall Can't Mess Wit This!!!!!!!!
TraPSpeeD95
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Pics

Postby JMSinMaryland » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:48 am

I'm still waiting for you to post pictures of this event :lol:
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby trdkamuri51o » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 pm

I have em Somewhere. Lol
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Toyota Camry