[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - its gone
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

its gone

Postby CamryCoupe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:02 pm

o i know midwest winters....i go to school in the UP of michigan and there winters there are horrible...but i have driven my dads car a couple times and i like it but im not used to the high up feeling in it yet, but i do have planes for it as the money comes in...i hope i can make it out, it all depends if i have the car then or if i can even use a car then

Milt how did you know my name also?? didn't answer
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby trdboy15 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:10 pm

Well if u ever need a ride to elmhurst, I can give u one, but only for camry lovers lol.... my cousin lives there so im familiar with the area...... but yeah my buddy has a 4 runner and I like the high feeling just because u can see everything.... just hit me a pm if u need one ....
trdboy15
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby solaraN8 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:43 pm

he probably knew your name cause it says it on your cardomain page
TOTALLED..Stupid Deer.. 2k v6 solara 5speed,tein/tokico, trd bodykit, twm short shifter, metalized tint, borla exhaust, k&n filter,euro corners, nexo wheels...
New Car, 2003 IS300 5mt
solaraN8
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryCoupe » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:53 pm

solaraN8 wrote:he probably knew your name cause it says it on your cardomain page

ahh good call on that one
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry