[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - its gone
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

its gone

its gone

Postby CamryCoupe » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:57 pm

well im am sad to say that my car is gone...it was totaled yesterday in michigan on I-75...it was me and a friend and i was not driving cause it was a longer drive for me than her(yes i know a girl driving but shes a good driver), well we went to merg over to the left lane doing about 70-75 cause the speed limit was 70 and didn't see the car in the blind spot and when she went to correct it she lost control of the car and drifted across both lanes and went down into a ditch(which is the median) and slamed the left side into a tree, both air bags went off the rear and driver side windows all shattered, windshield was broken but still there...we were lucky enough that my friend acted quick enough cause once we went into the ditch we were heading strait on to a tree and if we went into it, we would have had the car cut right in half as the cops and paramedics said and we both would have died on impact...as for the injuries i got a few cuts on my face, swollen nose and strained a back.neck muscle and made a shoulder injury worse, as for my friend she broke her arm in 3 spots and shattered her elbow, she went in for surgery the same day and now is said to have problems with her elbow for the rest of her life...this was also my first accident i have ever been in...i only have one picture as of now and if you have other questions to ask feel free but this right now is hard for me to talk about...also the drivers side is the only side that got messed up, the passenger side just has a few nice sized dents and scratches...but the engine still runs fine the impound place said

CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby krawzyazn » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:04 pm

wow glad your ok... I see blood on the door!
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Nyyankees3511 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:07 pm

Im glad your ok!!! What are your future plans for a car?
1999 SLE Red metallic/black interior
TRD RSB, Jim's Torque rod, K&N, Interior leds
Nyyankees3511
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Biggi_e » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:07 pm

damnnn glad you two are ok!! that blood makes this picture look so much worse than what you described...
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Americanctm10 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:07 pm

that is the kind of accident where people die. its a good thing both of you are alright and nobody else was hurt. sorry about the car, but the main thing is that you guys are ok.
99' SLE V6: 17' Enkei J10's, TRD RSB, Renova grill, Debadged, 35/20%Tint, CP-E Intake w Crispmongo Filter, NEW PAINT!
Americanctm10
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby RichD978 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:14 pm

glad to hear you're alive

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby woa_its_j3ff » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:16 pm

really good to hear you made it out okay. sorry to hear about the car though.
where many hate, few will love,
But for those who love,
they'll see what it's like to live.

SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby CamryCoupe » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:20 pm

yeah the blood is mine...it was dripping everywhere, had a cut on top of my head, my nose and mouth, but i didn't care at the time i was more worried about my friend she was more important exspecially cause the door was jammed shut and she couldn't move...and yes this is an accedent i should have died in but she made a good quick move and saved us both...if you could see what we would have hit you never would have beleved it...we went through 3 trees and only hit one on the side of the car and the space between the trees was only enough to fit a car through...but thank you all for caring this is something i hope never to have to do again...i still get bad memory flashes from it and it sucks
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby MCOjerry » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:20 pm

I'm glad you and your friend survived. Hard to say you're OK at this point, but you WILL be.

Your lives are much more important that your car.

Please take care of yourself, and your friend.
2006 SLE V6 Convertible Lunar Mist Metallic w/black top ➬
MCOjerry
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby CamryCoupe » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:21 pm

o and future planes for a car are none right now...don't really want to bring it up to the parents yet
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby CamryCoupe » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:22 pm

i wish i could take care of my friend, but shes in michigan and im here in illinois now...we want to be together but we can't
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Memories

Postby JMSinMaryland » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:26 pm

The memories fade with time. Start counting your blessings instead of your misfortune. I'm sure you parents would rather have you banged up than boxed up.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: Memories

Postby CamryCoupe » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:24 pm

JMSinMaryland wrote:The memories fade with time. Start counting your blessings instead of your misfortune. I'm sure you parents would rather have you banged up than boxed up.

yeah i am, every second i think of how lucky my friend and i are that we made it out alive, and my parents were wordless when they saw the car....they didn't see it till today and they couldn't believe it
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 1gSE » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:49 pm

wow, glad both of you are ok. That sucks
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby blaK » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:58 pm

WT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!