[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - its gone
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

its gone

Postby Somedude » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:46 am

Sorry to hear about your accident, at least you both are okay.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character,
give him power". -Abraham Lincoln
Somedude
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby solaraN8 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:11 am

glad you guys are both ok for the most part.. as much as i feel bad for you i feel worse for her cause she totalled her friends car.. its one thing if you crash your car but someone elses has to be horrible.. thats why i always check over my shoulder twice and my mirror once before i change lanes... good luck with everything
TOTALLED..Stupid Deer.. 2k v6 solara 5speed,tein/tokico, trd bodykit, twm short shifter, metalized tint, borla exhaust, k&n filter,euro corners, nexo wheels...
New Car, 2003 IS300 5mt
solaraN8
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryCoupe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:30 am

yeah this happened on I-75, right before 475....we had to be like 3/4 of a mile away from exit 108, but the car is gone and i can't get anything from it, insurance had there look at it and its going to be trashed...there really wasn't much i could recover from it. one fo the rims got cracked from this, one was warped and the other two just weren't worth saving...
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:21 am

CamryCoupe wrote:truth Milt i wanted my car to be like yours one day cause i love how yours looks but now it wont

Just read this.... Well, Jared, now is your chance to get something better than these old fwd cars... Hope you and your girl are doing fine.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby CamryCoupe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:38 am

milt how did you know my name??? and i am looking for something better, but i just don't got the funds right now...as of now i think im getting my dads 2000 or 2001 4Runner, but i want a IS300 or a Acura TL, or BMW 3 series
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby solaraN8 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:56 am

cant go wrong with an IS300 i love mine.. terrible in the snow though, lol.. that and compared to your previous car your gonna wanna cry when you get insurance quotes..
TOTALLED..Stupid Deer.. 2k v6 solara 5speed,tein/tokico, trd bodykit, twm short shifter, metalized tint, borla exhaust, k&n filter,euro corners, nexo wheels...
New Car, 2003 IS300 5mt
solaraN8
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryCoupe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:29 pm

solaraN8 wrote:cant go wrong with an IS300 i love mine.. terrible in the snow though, lol.. that and compared to your previous car your gonna wanna cry when you get insurance quotes..

damn don't be giving me the negatives...and when you say cry do you mean a good cry of bad??

o and milt...my "girl" (sorry shes not really mine, i wish she was but she isn't just a good friend) shes doing good still in pain but anyone would be with 3 broken bones and 2 metal plates in your arm...but im doing better
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PXLpainter » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:40 pm

Someone's looking out for both of you. Unfortunate that she lost control to start with, but fortunate that you were able to come through this.

Give it all time. Your parents will probably discuss the car thing with you when its time. Heal the mind body and spirit first. ;)
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby CamryCoupe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:44 pm

o for me everything is healed...i get a few flashbacks of the whole thing and sometimes think about the car...i loved that thing...but i have moved on, i just need a car in my life cause its my getaway from everything
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby solaraN8 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:09 pm

sorry not tryin to give the negatives.. the is300 is a great car with tons of potential.. im just saying insurance is gonna be a ton compared to a camry.. i had to switch insurance companies so i could afford it.. original insurance wanted 408 a month.. shop around and it wont be bad though
New Car, 2003 IS300 5mt
solaraN8
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryCoupe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:01 pm

damn...ok well i know i got good insurance as of now, but it has gone up b/c of the speeding tickets i have gotten and this accident...but as of now it looks like im getting my dads 2000 or 2001 4Runner
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:12 pm

CamryCoupe wrote:damn...ok well i know i got good insurance as of now, but it has gone up b/c of the speeding tickets i have gotten and this accident...but as of now it looks like im getting my dads 2000 or 2001 4Runner

Supercharge it!!!!
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby RDKamikaze » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:04 pm

Holy crap dude, that sucks! Accidents like that do leave an imprint on your memory for a while. My sister wrecked my old car (not NEARLY as bad) and she's afraid of turns and screams whenever I make one at like 15 or 20mph. It's funny but sad at the same time.

If you want a car, you can buy mine! I have to sell it in a year anyways :( . And it sounds like your friend and you are pretty close, is she totally anti-you now? Or does she still like you (..as a friend...)? What sucks is losing relationships over stuff like this, which does happen (which sucks major!).
RDKamikaze
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryCoupe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:47 pm

Milt...i was thinking about supercharging it

RD...yeah its not really that hard when i drive i just am more careful now and make sure i check my blind spots more...yes me and my friend are very close but she is not anti-me were still good friends...she just hates how she destroyed my car and wishes she could buy me a new one, if anything i think this accident made us closer
CamryCoupe
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby trdboy15 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:05 pm

Freakin propose to her already !!!! lol jkjk...... dude ur gonna have a hell of a time during a midwest winters even with snow tires lol..... its not fun...... but 4runners, I wish I had one u'll love it...... hope u can make it out to elmhurst in august, take care
trdboy15
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

PreviousNext

Return to Toyota Camry