[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Rims for 96 Camry XLE
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Rims for 96 Camry XLE

Rims for 96 Camry XLE

Postby Dig814 » Tue Apr 16, 2002 6:57 am

I found some rims from a 98 Celica on Ebay and want to know if they will fit on my 96 Camry XLE. Can anyone help? They are both 5 hole pattern, but I want to make sure before I buy them. Thanks
Dig814

Re: Rims for 96 Camry XLE

Postby 3S-FE » Tue May 14, 2002 3:57 pm

Anonymous wrote:I found some rims from a 98 Celica on Ebay and want to know if they will fit on my 96 Camry XLE. Can anyone help? They are both 5 hole pattern, but I want to make sure before I buy them. Thanks

hello there.....i don't think it'll fit your Gen3 Camry since the Celica wheels is 5x100 pattern while your camry is some what 5x110..... the Celica wheel will only fit on the Gen2 Camrys...... but i know that the new IS300 alloys will fit your Gen3.....

come and visit http://www.toyotanation.com/ if you got more questions...

lates...

:wink:
3S-FE

Postby Guest » Tue May 21, 2002 9:22 am

1992 and up Camry platform vehicles (Camry, Solara, Sienna, RX300, Highlander, Avalon, & ES300) use a 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

Postby CamryJas » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:01 pm

but i know that the new IS300 alloys will fit your Gen3.....

How much are these?
2000 Camry XLE v6
CamryJas
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry