[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Starter battery or other?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Starter battery or other?

Starter battery or other?

Postby methyl mike » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:20 pm

Sup y'all my car is starting funny, sometimes when I turn the key forward I just hear a CLICK again and again till the starter engages, then the car starts. Sometimes it starts right up, sometimes I sit and keep trying for 10 minutes or so. Is this my starter going or my battery? Bad connection? Also I noticed my battery keeps running out of water but only in one of the cells, what the hell is going on?
methyl mike
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jakecallun20 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:25 pm

That is your starter, the solonoid is just getting tired. But before you rip into it all, check your terminals and connections. That click noise is the rod inside hitting the flywheel. The solonoid just isn't giving that rod enough power to turn the flywheel.
02' AV6 Accord Coupe- Daily
86' Mercedes 560SL- Project
99' Solara SLE V6- Sold 09/19/09 :(
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry