[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - what length wheel studs..?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

what length wheel studs..?

what length wheel studs..?

Postby .onetohate » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:00 am

anyone know the right length of the wheel studs to upgrade to if im going put 10mm spacers in the back wheel? BTW, I'm buying these from eBAY and the only sizes they have are (in mm) 35/45/50.

I was going to go w/the 45mm but my wheel has a primary and a secondary cap - if the studs are too long, i won't be able to put the caps on.
Any ideas or help would be kickasss! Thanks!
.onetohate
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby .onetohate » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:06 pm

bump. anyone?
.onetohate
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:29 am

First off, buy KICS or H&R____________

Don't settle for ebay crap if you have to look for a stud size also.

Spacers such as 10, 15, 20, 25, etc., from these companies that I mentioned come with the proper stud length that ends up being a standard fitment with your lugs and you would not have to worry about caps hitting this or that.

A 15 mm spacer will fit perfect in the rear for your set up. Follow this write up,
http://solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?p=30 ... ht=#302098

Please don't go with cheap ebay junk, especially when this is what is what is holding you from being on the ground, if you get what I mean.

Also, if you decide to buy just the actual studs....
http://www.eurosportacc.com/hr_wheel_bolts_studs.htm
You would measure the thread length of the original stud and then add the mm's of the spacer you are getting.....
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby CASTRO » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:44 am

im using 15mm in the rear. H&R only. they came with the correct extended studs. I suggest you go only H&R or brand names as using cheap spacers will only lead to trouble.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby .onetohate » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:59 am

nice.. thanks fellas- Milt..those sites were a b*tchload ov help.
.onetohate
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:15 pm

.onetohate wrote:nice.. thanks fellas- Milt..those sites were a b*tchload ov help.

I am sorry, but I don't know lingo from you young kids.... Does that mean it helped?
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby .onetohate » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:38 pm

yepp.
.onetohate
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:22 pm

Alright, cool.... Hopefully you decide on some H&R's... I am using 15 on one car aND 25 on the other, just for the rear.....
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Toyota Camry