[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Front Bumper Repair Help
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Front Bumper Repair Help

Front Bumper Repair Help

Postby Silver2000Solara » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:59 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on fixing my front bumper?

I know it's just a minor thing, but i hate things being broken on my car. Thanks for any advice.
Silver2000Solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Ruski » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:01 pm

if you go to a shop they will most likely replace it .. you can bondo or fiber glass it but if you do it wrong you will have to get a new bumper
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby TMMK Toy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 pm

Heh, sorry about your luck. Mine got damaged last weekend too but not as bad as yours so I dont feel so bad plus my camry's black so some electrical tape is a nice camo band aid
TMMK Toy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Patrik » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:09 am

were i work we do repair damaged urethane bumpers... we use some sort of welding soldering iron for urethane and it hold up really good

i dont know were you live but the brand name is Keystone... try to find one neer your place they will be able to help you but you will need to take your bumper off for repair most likely
1999 SE V6 5 speed SOLD
current car: 1991 nissan cedric gran tourismo SV vipd'out

[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/midias12/sig-1.jpg[/img]
Patrik
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry