[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Opinions on this strut brace...
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Opinions on this strut brace...

Opinions on this strut brace...

Postby rsixrocket » Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:49 am

I did a search and couldn't find any info on this.

What do you guys think of this strut brace on ebay?

I probably won't need one but I figure for $19, why not? Just want to know if any of you have any experiences with it. Good, bad? Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412870729&category=33591
....::::joe::::....

rsixrocket
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry