[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Headlight issues
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Headlight issues

Headlight issues

Postby Midias » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:14 pm

Well the girlfriend just go home and is very upset because her high beams don't work. I quickly went outside and both lows work but no high. The switch appears to work and the indicator on the dash works. It is about 11 pm here now and 15 degrees out so I am not going to mess with it but I am think relay unless both lights decided to die on the high beam which seems unlikely. So any ideas?
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Eye8Pussies » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:14 pm

check the bulbs and then the relays...

stranger things have happened.....both of my gf's low beams didn't work...so me and my buddy took time off from my tranny swap to search through all her fuses and relays....

in the end it was the bulbs...it was a sad sad day for us...lol
HaHa

Ripped...and the girls are loving it. ;)
Eye8Pussies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Midias » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 am

Well glad I did not go too crazy I tried swapping the relay from my solara in but no dice so I found an old H4 bulb from my bike before I upgraded popped it in and I got high and low. Damn that was weird only having low not high.
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Eye8Pussies » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:20 am

lol...see?!!?

sometimes things can be stupidly easy and we always find the hardest way to try and fix it...haha...
HaHa

Ripped...and the girls are loving it. ;)
Eye8Pussies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Chinky420 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:25 pm

yeah, i've heard that the high beam filament has been known to go out before. tres weird though, since high beams are used less than 5% of the time that the lowbeams are used.
Chinky420
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry