[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara Headers for camry
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Solara Headers for camry

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Camry Racing wrote:ok GUYS I still need to know if they will FIT my CAMRY :-?

YES they will. They fit gen3s with some modding....
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jakecallun20 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:59 pm

---CAMRAZY--- wrote:

Milt, he has a Gen 4 Camry.
02' AV6 Accord Coupe- Daily
86' Mercedes 560SL- Project
99' Solara SLE V6- Sold 09/19/09 :(
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Camry Racing » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 pm

well thank you guys I will buy those headers and I will let you guys know

Camry Racing
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:27 pm

Jakecallun20 wrote:
---CAMRAZY--- wrote:

Milt, he has a Gen 4 Camry.

Ah.... even better.... lol!!! Thanks Jake!!
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Dawgz » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Camry Racing wrote:well thank you guys I will buy those headers and I will let you guys know

Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno!
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Jakecallun20 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:46 pm

Dawgz wrote:
Camry Racing wrote:well thank you guys I will buy those headers and I will let you guys know

Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno! Dyno!

+2!!! Give feedback, Let us know if they are a good part and should be added to the Gen1/1.5 parts listing. :wink:
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SdeA » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:23 am

If your camry is a V6 then yes its fit your camry.
SdeA
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Camry Racing » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:13 am

relax guys I will let you know I'm still waiting for the headers to arrive to me so be patient jej :wink:

Camry Racing
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Midias » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Camry Racing wrote:relax guys I will let you know I'm still waiting for the headers to arrive to me so be patient jej :wink:

Any updates?
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby shocar4 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Midias wrote:
Camry Racing wrote:relax guys I will let you know I'm still waiting for the headers to arrive to me so be patient jej :wink:

Any updates?

i know midias i have been waiting to see what the outcome was of this deal with the ebay headers! waiting to see what damon thinks about his jp headers also! ahhhh patience i know!
99DWP SC 4psi, TRD shortshifter, 305 RC's, Jim's fuel, iK22, 190lph walbro, ssfc, 170 thermo, greddy catback!(SOLD)
99DWP SC 4psi, Injen CAI, TRD exhaust, TRD shortshifter, Jim's Fuel, Magnecore wires, NGK Iridium IX!(SOLD)
shocar4
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jakecallun20 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:55 pm

shocar4 wrote:
Midias wrote:

Any updates?

i know midias i have been waiting to see what the outcome was of this deal with the ebay headers! waiting to see what damon thinks about his jp headers also! ahhhh patience i know!

Me too! I'm curious myself. 8)
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:03 pm

all these cheap people on solaraguy just go get the JPP stuff and stop penny pinching!

If I wanted cheap I would have modded those DC TC headers to fit my car. I went JPP instead!
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby shocar4 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:15 pm

krawzyazn wrote:all these cheap people on solaraguy just go get the JPP stuff and stop penny pinching!

If I wanted cheap I would have modded those DC TC headers to fit my car. I went JPP instead!

we are trying to see what the dyno says! cheap or not that is your opinion! but not everyone wants to or can pay the jpp price!
99DWP SC 4psi, TRD shortshifter, 305 RC's, Jim's fuel, iK22, 190lph walbro, ssfc, 170 thermo, greddy catback!(SOLD)
99DWP SC 4psi, Injen CAI, TRD exhaust, TRD shortshifter, Jim's Fuel, Magnecore wires, NGK Iridium IX!(SOLD)
shocar4
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Midias » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:23 pm

krawzyazn wrote:all these cheap people on solaraguy just go get the JPP stuff and stop penny pinching!

Yea but then we have to deal with mild steel coated piped and with NY winter they would rust FAST.
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Camry Racing » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:44 pm

relax guys I already send my car to install them but Know I'm waiting for an broken engine mount that need to be replaced and I already ordered it and It should be in autozone by this thursday and if it arrives that day my car should be out and ready to run by friday

Camry Racing
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Toyota Camry