[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - need guidence on 92-96 camry/for parts for my dad.
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

need guidence on 92-96 camry/for parts for my dad.

need guidence on 92-96 camry/for parts for my dad.

Postby LatinUSMC » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:41 pm

my dads on his second 96 camry in 1 year :(

he recently read ended a 4runner so broke his front grill and headlights..on his way home the hood flew off.... :o

so now im helping him locate those parts.... but i dont know much bout the camry,,except that most still running strong on the road,and not many out in the junkyards....... yet.

if his car is a 96 what generation is that and what year parts fit the same?

some one had mentioned the 92-96 are practically the same is this true?
ALL*TRD*...Revos,FSTB,RSB,Muffler+FSB.
LatinUSMC
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby ASG14 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:32 pm

There are shitloads in my local junkyard. I pull parts off them all the time.

1992-1996 share hood and fenders. 1992-94, and 95-96 have different bumper, grill, and lights (all).
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Solorange » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:26 pm

A 96 would be considered the last year of the third generation camry. Parts shouldn't be too hard to find as a boat load of them are still around!
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Toyota Camry