[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My special 2 horses
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

My special 2 horses

Postby Solorange » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Two good looking rides. The red camry looks great lowerd. You should check out these trd wheels. I think they would really set that car off.

[img][img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/cbohland84/2008%20Detroit%20Auto%20Show/DSCN1502.jpg[/img][/img]
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ptballer » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 am

They both look good. I remember wanting a set of those enkeis back in the day.
Volk_RaysEngineering_SSR_Work_5Zigen_RacingHart__Kosei_Enkei_Toyo_Falken_BFG_Bridgetone_Yokohama
ptballer
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry