[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - installing head unit in 99 with factory alarm
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

installing head unit in 99 with factory alarm

installing head unit in 99 with factory alarm

Postby Guest » Mon May 26, 2003 2:09 pm

when i put my head unit in will i have to worry about the air bag going off? i know that is a problem with some cars that have a factory alarm but i dont know if that happens with camrys.

Postby Yanks0114 » Mon May 26, 2003 3:21 pm

No you wont have any problems.

Get the wiring harness from crutchfield and it's real easy to do.

If you plan to pay via visa, use this link to get free shipping

http://www.usa.visa.com/personal/shoppi ... offset=24&
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby prophesized » Mon May 26, 2003 3:42 pm

thanks but i already have one from best buy
prophesized
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Camry