[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Less on the site nowadays...
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Less on the site nowadays...

Less on the site nowadays...

Postby CASTRO » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:15 am

Been on the site less and less these days. Ill still keep the Camry and continue to help others who search for older members with old school knowledge like me. lol Not going away permanently but just concentrating on life and my other 2 projects: S2000 and Fit. If you need me, AIM, PM or whatever. I dont wanna fade away like other older members on here so i remembered an old post by "gman" and couldnt have said it better myself.

gman wrote:I too have learned a lot here from a select few. After all that has transpired to the Solara/Camry community, which is a lot, let's all keep in mind that tuning and horsepower is a complex world. Making our car look good doesn't need any qualifying we either like it or we don't. Talking about horse power, our motors and on board computers were not meant to go fast. If we are going to share info on the pursuit to more hp and a more enjoyable Toyota, let's work as a team. We are all at different stages of our life with how important our car is to us and how much money we are willing to spend. Those of whom regularly post their mods should be ready to explain for the benefit and understanding to others. Some folks are easily sold on performance gains. Don't jump to spending your time and money on what someone says. Take it PM and dig a little further with that person. We all want to be noticed and patted on the back with what we have done to our cars, but if we go public let's remember to look out for other's with our comments and suggestions. Special thanks go out to Rizal, Greg, Gabe, Eric and JoeB. Joe I believe has the experience, knowledge and numbers to start his own company if he wanted and has been immensely instrumental in my pursuit as well as many others both publicly and behind the scenes with individuals. Many people benefit immensely from only a few on this forum. You know who you are! Many thanks to all!!
Peace
Gman~

ill still browse the site from time to time, but offer less responses as i've been here long enough to where everything has been discussed over 100times! I'd say search to the noobs, but even our noobs have stepped up and started to claim fame. never stop learning and remember, there were others before you. We old timers will come back to regulate if need be. HAHAHA
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby DatSRBoi » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:19 am

I need your help... I do not know how to search.
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Postby funboy102 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:42 am

John, thanks a lot man! From you, I personally gain the knowledge of where the track setting is on the TRD RSB when you sold it to me :sweet: Couldn't have gotten the bar for a better price and from a nicer guy (and the place we met up at was pretty damn cool too if you remember) Enjoy you Honda =)
1999 Solara SE V6 5-Speed PICS! http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=43759
funboy102
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby CASTRO » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:47 am

Haha, no prob Henry. Yeah I picked autobacs since even though overpriced, I believe all car guys have to experience a place like that. Well ill still be lurking around the site but not enough energy to really post questions that have been answered allready.

PS The search feature works amazing now. I was able to find old posts from WAY back in the day. haha it brought back memories.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Toyota Camry