[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Camry got first win
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Camry got first win

Camry got first win

Postby cartang » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:29 am

Toyota camry got first win in Sprint Cup ( first place Kyle Busch,
second Tony Steward .
By hx the only foreigner car tha it won a Nascar Race was 1954, Aston Martin. according the nws in Speed channel
cartang
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby onefiend » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:38 am

good news for Toyota, brings some credibility to what they're doing in NASCAR.

2007 Camry SE V6
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby hksboost » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Nice.. good news

TurboNetics T-60
471 Whp / 467 lbft @ 20 psi
hksboost
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Solorange » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:34 pm

Yeah I heard about that on the radio. I wont be too much longer until the toyotas dominate the track just like they do in the truck series. Nascar is boring though lol
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby QuickSEV6 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:24 am

Toyota had a very disappointing first year. It looks like they came back this year real strong.

I just wish that they drove a Solara and not a Camry. Besides, the Camry is a four door car. If you look at the NASCAR cars, you'll see that they only have two doors. Hmmmm
QuickSEV6
Solara Driver Extraordinaire
Solara Driver Extraordinaire

Postby pwizzle » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:29 am

QuickSEV6 wrote:Toyota had a very disappointing first year. It looks like they came back this year real strong.

I just wish that they drove a Solara and not a Camry. Besides, the Camry is a four door car. If you look at the NASCAR cars, you'll see that they only have two doors. Hmmmm

Actually, it looks more like no doors. Don't the drivers just crawl out through the windows?
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby onefiend » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:33 am

QuickSEV6 wrote:I just wish that they drove a Solara and not a Camry. Besides, the Camry is a four door car. If you look at the NASCAR cars, you'll see that they only have two doors. Hmmmm

Gen6 Camry > Gen2-2.5 Solara :)

It'd be weird if Toyota used a car that has been discontinued :wink:

Besides, I'd rather see a Camry than a Scion TC out there.

pwizzle wrote:Actually, it looks more like no doors. Don't the drivers just crawl out through the windows?

yup :sweet:
2007 Camry SE V6
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby shocar4 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 am

yeah i called to my friends that toyota was going to win on Sunday! we are lucky that Carl Edwards car went to crap at the end or we wouldn't even be having this conversation! he was fast!
99DWP SC 4psi, TRD shortshifter, 305 RC's, Jim's fuel, iK22, 190lph walbro, ssfc, 170 thermo, greddy catback!(SOLD)
99DWP SC 4psi, Injen CAI, TRD exhaust, TRD shortshifter, Jim's Fuel, Magnecore wires, NGK Iridium IX!(SOLD)
shocar4
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby bigbirdSCed » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:20 pm

i was pissed by the datona race, that last move of tony stewarts was crap. i only car cuz i work for home depot and drive a camry, so i wanted a 2 pronged victory...even though im not a big fan of nascar.
bigbirdSCed
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry