[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - gracia side skirts and rear lip or usdm trd rear lip and si
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

gracia side skirts and rear lip or usdm trd rear lip and si

Postby Solorange » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:18 pm

Jon11582 wrote:
Solorange wrote:Can someone learn me right? Whats the difference between the Gracia kit vs. the TRD kit? Pics would be good!

Gracia = Gen4 Camry = NOT for the Solara (we are in the Camry forum!)

Yeah I already knew that. I was just wondering if the Gracia Version looks different from the TRD Version.
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby beigecamry » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:10 pm

They are different. The gracia rear valence is one piece as opposed to two pieces like the TRD kit.
beigecamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry