[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Carpet Measurement Help
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Carpet Measurement Help

Carpet Measurement Help

Postby CamryOnBronze » Thu May 01, 2008 10:17 am

Okay, so Im about to start my interior swap on my solara and I wanted to gt black carpet from this site. However, they list it fitting the 97-01 2 and 4 door camry. As well all know, they didnt make a 2 door camry those years, only the solara. The site told me they cant guarantee it fits the solara, so im a little nervous about ordering it.

http://stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.as ... odelId=404

I have my carpet pulled now and can take measurements, so I wanted to first ask if anyone can look at their gen 4 carpet for me and let me know if visually it looks close to the solara's carpet. The main place I can think that would be different would be the back seat area- perhaps the floor section is longer, but I could see it being the same as well. Here are some reference pics of my carpet:

If someone could measure for me the distance shown below, then Ill know if the sedan carpet is as same as the solara- the only area i can think of that would really be different is the back seat area, so this will hopefully give me an idea if its the same...

If you can, just measure from the hump under the seat to the "wall" of the back seat. Then Ill compare it to mine and know if the carpet is basically the same. Thanks in advance for the help!

Damon
94 Camry: Beater
99 Solara: S/C & Totaled (RIP)
93 240SX: SR20DET
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Toyota Camry