[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wheel Powdercoating???
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Wheel Powdercoating???

Wheel Powdercoating???

Postby M_ABILLONES » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:09 am

Any of you guys know where I can get wheels repainted/powdercoated? Either here in NY/NJ/PA area or somewhere and reasonable too.

Thanks,

Mark
M_ABILLONES
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby redgen1 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:50 am

check around on google/yellow pages..

i looked into it last summer found a place down here in VA that does it for 60-80 a wheel - sandblasting/powdercoating
02 SLE V6
Kaizen *constant improvement*

-progress on hold while another project takes priority
redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby r0w » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 pm

wow thats pretty cheap, some times those its not worth saving the wheel, better off spending the extra money on new rims. dents, bends, cracks etc.
r0w
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby redgen1 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:26 pm

yeah it was back when i was given a set of lexus rims that my friend had on his gen 2.. still have em, they just need to be blasted and coated.. curb rash and what not. none of them are cracked or bent
02 SLE V6
Kaizen *constant improvement*

-progress on hold while another project takes priority
redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby r0w » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:03 pm

i wonder what gen 1 wheels would look like in all black or even bronze? lol i think i might look into that for winter haha :P
r0w
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry