[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 4th GEN EYELIDS
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

4th GEN EYELIDS

4th GEN EYELIDS

Postby channaman » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Just wondering if there is any interest in a group buy for eyelids for our 4th gens. I've got a guy who strictly makes eyelids that will make us some if there is enough interest. I'm thinking if I can get 10 people for sure that want a set we can get this going. Price tag will be right in around $50 shipped. If you've got some PS skills and want to put your 2 cents in on the design let me know, but as it stands right now its going to be something thats just on the main headlight not stretching over to the corner lamp, which just makes it a lot easier.

This is what the design will be:
http://www.toyotanation.com/photos/s...php?photo=8725

Only difference being is that the eyelid will be of a lot better quality; A thick fiberglass w/a 3M backing. It'll come in primer and you can paint it to color match or whatever youd like.

This application might be able to work with the 2000-2001's, but for not sure as yet.

Anyways put your name down if you're interested and lets make this happen.. not enough parts for our cars out there I will be posting highly detailed DIY guides for shaving the dimple off of the headlight and painting the eyelids. Everything is being done for you, just show your support if you like how these eyelids look.
channaman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry