[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - gen3 and a RSB
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

gen3 and a RSB

gen3 and a RSB

Postby cykaaro » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Would like to put in an RSB this coming spring into my gen3 camry. Went to the local dealership here and was told the TRD one is backordered. [Supposedly need a '99 solara one with newer bushing types from the gen4? or am I wrong?]

Is there anywhere else that one can be purchased without costing my firstborn etc in shipping at all? or am I going to have to go to using the whiteline one if I can find it?

thanks
cykaaro
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ASG14 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Reggie here sells them for $150 shipped I think. I forgot his user ID, but I;m sure someone will chime in with it soon.

You'll need to buy the Gen 4 Camry/Gen 1 Solara bushing brakets for the RSB to properly fit (around $10-$15). The TRD RSB comes WITH the bushings.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DaZanY4002 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Reggie's sn is NVDIS1.

I purchased mine from him earlier in 08'. And I'm still happy. :sweet:

P.S. Welcome.
DaZanY4002
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mightymouse402 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:12 pm

can't go wrong with purchasing from reggie. bought my RSB and FSTB from him... enjoying every turn... :D
That's what she said...

mightymouse402
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cykaaro » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:01 am

Thanks, much appreciated. With what I've done so far, the car handles 110% better. The RSB I still have to do.
cykaaro
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby LEE337 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:27 pm

I pm'd reggie about two weeks ago and he said he is out of stock right now. He should be getting some in real soon. Just pm him and let him know you want one and he will pm you when they come in.
Texas SolaraGuy Meet
LEE337
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry