[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB Factory Fog Lights for 2002 Camry
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

WTB Factory Fog Lights for 2002 Camry

WTB Factory Fog Lights for 2002 Camry

Postby corlon » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 pm

looking for factory fog lights for 2002 camry. anyone selling or know of a reasonable place to purchase new?
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby bigbirdSCed » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 am

this prolly isnt ths place to look. these here are mostly gen4 97-01 camrys. hit up toyotanation.com if ya havnt already...lots of gen 5 guys there.
bigbirdSCed
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Eye8Pussies » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:52 am

I had great success with the aftermarket kits off of ebay on my mom's 03. Great quality stuff actually.
HaHa

Ripped...and the girls are loving it. ;)
Eye8Pussies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:15 pm

2002 camry fogs are the same as gen1.5 solara fogs.. fyi.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Toyota Camry