[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F#cking Hell
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

F#cking Hell

F#cking Hell

Postby JvR » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 pm

To day i went to Bavaria city race Rotterdam (Netherlands):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDUOAQD8QHA

Look at 2:30...hell breaks loose :evil: :o :o :o :o

That F1 sound i never forget...i really feels like a lion is coming to eat you....so loud!

At the end of the day i cleaned my K&N filter ...just to cool down :lol:

I was shock to see how open the filter is...i put a light behind to let you see.:
Last edited by JvR on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JvR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby pwizzle » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Oh geez, I saw the first pic and it was super clean and then I saw the second pic. When I saw it I was like "DAMN that's HELLA dirty" but then I saw the text right above it lol.
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry