[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Painted front bumper..
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Painted front bumper..

Postby KILLA CAM » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Hey everyone. I'm sorry that my personal situation has dragged on here for all of you to deal with. Killacam #2 is a :bleep2: crazy guy who has been stalking me at my home and is now stalking me on the internet too. He only joined the site to try to make a bad name for me and to try to threaten and harass me even more. I'd like to ask the mods if they could please ban him as he has not contributed anything to the community and he is on here for the sole reason of harassing me. Also, it would help me if one of the mods could save his IP address so I can present this to the investigator since I've already filed a complaint of menacing by stalking under Ohio law and I was advised by the police officer to document every time he stalks or contacts me.

As for me scamming anyone, please feel free to contact any number of the many people I have dealt with on here buying and selling. Every single part I have sold on this forum has been received by the buyer and I hope they were happy with the service I provided them.
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:17 pm

now we know why he,s stalking you, he does think your cute, lol............... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team
solaraguy idiot racing team

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry