[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Introducing me and my Camry
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Introducing me and my Camry

Postby trentmeyer23 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:07 pm

U pretty much admitted u screwed Gabe over, now you are trying to justify it. Sorry it just doesnt work like that.
trentmeyer23
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby JMSinMaryland » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm

I would suggest you start keeping your car in a garage at night :wink:
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Who's going to go visit their local Toyota dealerships on Monday. :sweet:
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:54 am

i only have one more comment about this, ryan you wrote this, let me ask this. Since you buy/sell TRD and toyota parts, does that mean every single TRD part at every DEALERSHIP is yours? These were at a dealership, not a good friend of yours, a dealership. Where anyone can walk in, ask if they have a part and buy them.#1 ryan how did you end up there, #2, gabe found this source not you, #3 and yes when he finds a source that usually means he gets 1st choice, ryan im dissapointed by how you handled this, you could have asked gabe if he was interested in those parts, but you chose the low road, no matter how you slice it, it was wrong..................... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby twinjetguy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:28 am

JMSinMaryland wrote:I would suggest you start keeping your car in a garage at night :wink:

If people are going to start making threats, or even suggest a threat towards me or my car, it's going to get real interesting real fast. Trust me, you do not want to screw with me or my car.

To everyone else,

I have been trying to talk with Gabe about this. I have called, even sent him a pm. I didn't even know he was mad at me until I came on here and saw JetBKings reply to me saying that I bought them out from under him.

When I have a problem with someone, I deal with them directly. Gabe will not answer the phone or my pm. He has chosen to handle this publicly and will not reply directly to me. How is that going to solve any problem? Here I am replying to other people on a public forum about it. Pretty stupid if you ask me

Here it is Sunday, I still haven't gotten a call or a pm from him. Kinda tough to solve a problem with someone when they won't talk to you. From this point on, I am not handling this publicly on here.

Gabe, you know my number and you know how to get a hold of me. Call me, and let's talk about this instead bringing drama on here.
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a alcohol enthusiast!
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry