[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Jet Performance Throttle Body Spacer for Camry
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Jet Performance Throttle Body Spacer for Camry

Jet Performance Throttle Body Spacer for Camry

Postby twinjetguy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey Guys,

Just got back from driving to Jet Performance. I bought myself a throttle body spacer from them that works on the 3.0 1MZ Camry motor. It is originally for the Tacoma 3.4 5VZ motor. If you are going to order it, make sure that you order part# 62133! DO NOT order part# 62136 because it costs more. It's the exact same part, it just comes with different hardware and that is what makes it cost more.

Keep in mind you will have to provide your own bolts, you can't use the ones from the kit. I picked up the bolts I needed at True Value for a whopping $5. The kit even comes with the gaskets that you need. I will have pics of it up soon, letting the motor cool down before I install.

Remember, order part number 62133. If you order it through Summit Racing, they only charge $71.95. Here is the link to Summit if you want it. Ignore the pic of the throttle body they have on there, they will send you the right one as long as you use the correct part #

http://www.summitracing.com/search/?...33%20jet&dds=1
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a alcohol enthusiast!
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Midias » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Thanks
Last edited by Midias on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby EEngineer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm

do those things actually do anything?

it's always been a myth.
let us know if u gained anything...better yet...dyno it before and after
94 Camry 3VZ 5 spd swapped - parted out 2009
92 ES300 3VZ 5 spd supercharged @ 300.8whp
99 Solara 1MZ 5 spd bone stock (not for long)
EEngineer
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby twinjetguy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm

EEngineer wrote:do those things actually do anything?

it's always been a myth.
let us know if u gained anything...better yet...dyno it before and after

You know, to be honest, I don't know. I figured what the hell? I don't have access to a dyno so I won't be doing that anytime soon, lol. If I ever do get access to one, I will test it with and without the spacer on.

EE, you have access to a dyno, you need to try one out!
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a alcohol enthusiast!
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Camry