[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Experience with Quaife LSD in V6 Camry/Solara? Fidanza F/W?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Experience with Quaife LSD in V6 Camry/Solara? Fidanza F/W?

Experience with Quaife LSD in V6 Camry/Solara? Fidanza F/W?

Postby 1kdude » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello All,

I need a new clutch in my Gen 4 LEV6 MT. If I'm paying for the labor, these should go in at the same time as the clutch kit (not sure which clutch is best either). Anybody have experience with these mods? $300 for the lighter flywheel and $1000 for the LSD is kinda pricey, so it would be a big help (maybe for others also). I like to corner briskly at times. Please be specific.

Thanks! :D
1kdude
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ThatVietGuy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:12 pm

ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Toyota Camry