[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - different gen camry head questions
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

different gen camry head questions

different gen camry head questions

Postby mymr2333 » Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:54 pm

hi i own a 94 v6 camry with the 3vzfe engine and i wanted to know if the head from the 97-99 camry or solara can be bolt onto my blocks?
will it work or will it take lots of work to be done? have anyone done it before? any help will be great
thankz
mymr2333

Postby mymr2333 » Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:55 pm

and i was talking about the 1mzfe v6 engine.
mymr2333

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:43 am

Honestly, I DONT KNOW! but i posted here cus' i know a lot more of people at www.camryclub.org and www.toyotanation.com and at camryman.org will know how best to answer your question!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry