[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2002 XLE Keyless Entry Quit Working?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

2002 XLE Keyless Entry Quit Working?

2002 XLE Keyless Entry Quit Working?

Postby PXLpainter » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey guys -

My wife's Camry keyless entry just up and quit. It's not the key fob battery since both won't work all of a sudden. It hasn't been acting weird or anything just all of a sudden quit responding to either lock/unlock.

Any suggestions to check out or are we forced to go to the stealership to have them look at it?

Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 pm

what if you disconnect and reconnect battery? or will that make it worse? i've given up on my keyfob. idk if its the battery or the fob, it just doesn't work no matter wat lol
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry