[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - need help with 93 camry xle car alarm
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

need help with 93 camry xle car alarm

need help with 93 camry xle car alarm

Postby abayne » Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:32 am

i just purchased a '93 camry xle and i have no idea as to how to work the car alarm.....need some help!! there is a switch to set it to 'valet' or 'horn default"?......not sure what the difference is....also, when i go to unlock the doors and turn off the alarm, the horn beeps really loud......any way to change some sort of setting so it doesn't beep like that?

if anyone has instructions to the factory alarm for this car, if you could help me, or give me some insight as to basic instructions i would appreciate it!

april
abayne

Postby JMSinMaryland » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Did you ever get this figured out? I've been keeping an eye out on this thread but there hasn't been any followup :lol:
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Nameless91 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 am

JMSinMaryland wrote:Did you ever get this figured out? I've been keeping an eye out on this thread but there hasn't been any followup :lol:

You've been following this post for 8 years?
"A Royale with cheese"
Nameless91
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry