[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Coilovers
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Coilovers

Coilovers

Postby 100bajan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Anyone heard of Blackworks Coilovers? Here is the link to the site where I saw them

http://www.rms-usa.com/ProductDetails.a ... =BWSS-TY13
100% Bajan
100bajan
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 100bajan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 am

Yes......................No...............Anybody????
100% Bajan
100bajan
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 pm

100bajan wrote:Yes......................No...............Anybody????

No.
Only knew of JIC and K-Sport.
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby bigbirdSCed » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:33 pm

check out their site, someone JUST posted this on TN and they dont even list toyota on their main website. just honda and acura. i wouldnt trust it, especially when the new valved K-sports are much better then they used to be.
bigbirdSCed
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 100bajan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:37 pm

I posted it on TN, I was trying to get feedback from different sources. I did check their site and noticed they only listed Honda and Acura, i even sent them an email inquiring about it, but guess what...............NO RESPONSE!! LOL. Which series K-sport are u referring to??
100% Bajan
100bajan
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry