[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - dumb question
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

dumb question

dumb question

Postby michaelr295 » Sun May 02, 2010 10:00 am

is the trans from a sienna the same as the solara v6 ??

we have a sienna at the shop i work at and i want a drive train to bulid and it is non vvti like mine so i want to know if i could use it ??
red 99 solara v6 non sc/at custom intake custom ehxaust jdm flat black rims lol
trans cooler b&m trickshift in trans safc more to come (frist dyno 151hp/178tq) safc tune (157whp&178 tq)
posting dyno graph soon
michaelr295
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 2wickedtoyz » Sun May 02, 2010 11:41 am

yes it will work but the gear ratio might be different
2wickedtoyz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby michaelr295 » Sun May 02, 2010 12:19 pm

better or worse ???
red 99 solara v6 non sc/at custom intake custom ehxaust jdm flat black rims lol
trans cooler b&m trickshift in trans safc more to come (frist dyno 151hp/178tq) safc tune (157whp&178 tq)
posting dyno graph soon
michaelr295
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 2wickedtoyz » Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 am

the transmission will beable to hold more power than a normal solara/es300/camry/avalon

so it would be better
2wickedtoyz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry