[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 00-01 Camry side mirrors
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

00-01 Camry side mirrors

00-01 Camry side mirrors

Postby knightbird111 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

I am looking for a place that sells sporty jdm mirrors for my camry, kinda like the ones on the BMW M3 or Toyota Chaser. Can anyone show me the different kinds of side view mirrors they have for this car. I do not want to buy off of ebay.......looking for a distributor company

knightbird111
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry