[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JDM Camry front end
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

JDM Camry front end

JDM Camry front end

Postby pwizzle » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 am

I was checking out eBay earlier and I came across someone who's selling the nose of a JDM Camry. It looks like they just cut the front end and it comes with the radiator, fans, bumper cover, headlights, corners and foglights. The seller is located in Texas. Here's the link for the people interested in getting one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&item=290336842345&viewitem=&category=36475#ht_500wt_956

The price is pretty damn good too.
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: JDM Camry front end

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:41 pm

the fog lights look pretty cool there. that's not like that here right? kind of has an es300 look
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: JDM Camry front end

Postby pwizzle » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm

The USDM ones have the foglights integrated into the lower grille and the JDM ones have them on the sides like that which, IMHO looks waaay better. There's a couple of people on here that have the JDM bumper cover like my buddy onetohate and someone else who I can't think of off the top of my head.
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry