[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Help locating DIY grill with mess
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Help locating DIY grill with mess

Help locating DIY grill with mess

Postby NightMoves » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:55 am

I seen a topic with pictures on how to cut the grill and epoxy it and the mesh to it for a custom look
Now I can't locate it again and need help finding it.
[color=#FFBF40][size=150][/size][/color]"Have A Good Day and A Better Tomorrow"
NightMoves
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Help locating DIY grill with mess

Postby kenny6683 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 am

my old post
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46516

recently i re-did grille again. i suggest to add a flat piece of plastic in the inside corners to even it out
nearest to headlights...those corners are very thin when plastic is cut out. maybe you can notice difference
in my latest thread below

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52601
kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry